Segment allows businesses to collect and track user interactions across multiple channels, creating a single view of their customers. This enables businesses to better understand their customers, personalize their experiences, and make more data-driven decisions.
- Create your account on Segment
- Verify your account
- Go to your workspace and click Add Source
- Add your Website Name
- Add your CMS Marketplace URL
- Create Source
- Copy the Segment snippet for later use
- In Segment, click Next > Done.
- Using the Segment snippet that was copied earlier, add it to your public/index.html file in the header of the CMS.
To confirm you've correctly integrated Segment with the CMS, in Segment, click Sources > Your Website Name > Debugger
If correctly configured, you should see the events populate here after receiving site traffic.
Updated 8 months ago