With Auctions, you can mint and sell a single NFT by setting a minimum bid and reserve price.
This guide walks you through setting up an auction to sell a single NFT. This guide walks you through entering all your off-chain data for your Auction listing. You can go back and edit this information even after minting your NFT.
Step 1: Fill out your NFT Listing Details
**You can only put up a single listing for auction and the _Quantity _field is not editable.
- Select Auction for your NFT Type.
- Set the NFT Minimum Bid (USD) and Reserve Price (USD). Note that you can choose a bid winner if the if the reserve price is not met.
- Complete the date fields. Note that all dates default to midnight of the following day and the time is localized to your timezone based on your browser’s settings.
- Publish Date: The date the NFT is visible in the marketplace
- Sale Start Date: The date the NFT is purchasable in the marketplace
- Sale End Date: The NFT is no longer available to purchase
- Set the Product Status to Active or Inactive to determine if an NFT is visible or not in the marketplace.
- Optional: Include Tags.
- Optional: Select the Unlockable Content checkbox to provide details for content that is only accessible to collectors who own a specific NFT.
- Optional: Add Badges. Note that you have to create badges in the Marketplace > Content settings first before you can upload them to a listing.
Optional: Configure Advanced Settings
Auctions only have the Require Shipping Address setting. Select the checkbox if you’re including a physical object with your NFT. Note that this option is only applicable to Blocto wallets.
About Unlockable Content
You can use the Unlockable Content feature to give access to content to collectors who own a specific NFT. There are various types of Unlockable Content use cases, including but not limited to discount coupons, event links, videos, or even a high-resolution image of the NFT.
Updating Unlockable Content
You can update Unlockable Content anytime even after the NFT has been sold.
Step 2: Save your Listing
Since Auctions aren’t minted until a collector purchases the listing, click the Save button to create your NFT. You’ll see a pop-up asking if you’re sure you want to create the NFT. Once you’ve checked that all of your information is accurate, click Create in the pop-up menu.
Updated 5 months ago