Learn how to create a limited number of NFTs to sell in the marketplace.
With limited listings, you can create a specified quantity of an NFT. Limited edition listings are pre-minted (the whole batch is minted ahead of any sales). This page walks you through entering all your off-chain data for your Limited listing. You can go back and edit this information even after minting your NFT. However, you cannot change the Quanity or Listing Type.
Step 1: Fill out your NFT Listing Details
- Select Limited for your NFT Type.
- Enter the Quantity to determine how many NFTs you want to mint.
- Set the NFT Price (USD). Note that if you set the price to 0, the NFT becomes free and the collector will see the _Redeem** _button instead of _Buy. **_However, unlike a Giveaway, your NFT is still pre-minted.
- The default setting for Visibility is Public. However, if you set _Price** _to 0 in the previous step, you have to option to select Keep URL Secret/Unlisted **to allow only collectors with the unlisted link to redeem the listing for free.
- Complete the date fields. Note that all dates default to midnight of the following day and the time is localized to your timezone based on your browser’s settings.
- Publish Date: The date the NFT is visible in the marketplace
- Sale Start Date: The date the NFT is purchasable in the marketplace
- Sale End Date: The NFT is no longer available to purchase
- Set the Product Status to Active or Inactive to determine if an NFT is visible or not in the marketplace.
- Optional: Include Tags.
- Optional: Select the Select the Unlockable Content checkbox to provide details for content that is only accessible to collectors who own a specific NFT.
- Optional: Add Badges. Note that you have to create badges in the Marketplace > Content settings first before you can upload them to a listing.
Optional: Configure Advanced Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- From the Sell edition in the dropdown menu, choose numerical order or random order.
- Numerical: The first person to purchase the NFT receives edition #1, and the second person receives edition #2, etc.
- Random: The first person to purchase gets a randomly selected edition from the max quantity minted. For example, if you mint 100,000 NFTs, the first minted token could be #1,000 of the 100,000.
- Select the Enforce purchase limit checkbox to cap the number of tokens of a listing or packs purchasable for any specific wallet address.
- Select the Require Shipping Address checkbox if you’re including a physical object with your NFT. Note that this option is only applicable to Blocto wallets.
Updating Unlockable Content
You can update Unlockable Content anytime even after the NFT has been sold.
About Unlockable Content
You can use the Unlockable Content feature to give access to content to collectors who own a specific NFT. There are various types of unlockable content use cases, including but not limited to discount coupons, event links, videos, or even a high-resolution image of the NFT.
Step 2: Mint your NFT
Once you’ve set up all the details for your listing, it’s time to mint! To publish your NFT to the Flow blockchain and make it purchasable, click the Mint button. You’ll see a pop-up asking if you’re sure you want to mint this NFT. Once you’ve checked that all of your information is accurate, click Mint in the pop-up menu.
Updated 5 months ago