Users are expected to have questions about your products, services, or general NFT information. By putting answers to general questions in place, an FAQ page can save your users time, reduce questions to your support team, and build trust with your users.
You can create FAQs by adding your own questions or by adding the provided recommended questions.
You can use custom markdown to create your own questions and answers with hyperlinks and HTML formatting.
- Go to Marketing > FAQs.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter a question in the Question field.
- Enter an answer Answer field.
- Click Save.
This process can be repeated to add additional questions.
You can click the Add Recommended FAQs button to populate your page with the following list of preset Q&As:
- What is an NFT?
- What is the Flow Blockchain?
- How will the money be handled?
- How do auctions work?
You can edit the preset Q&A and click the Add New button to add additional questions and answers. Remember to click Save when finished.
When you add questions to the FAQs page, you have the option to reorder or delete your questions using the following icons to the right of the questions:
- Up Arrow: Moves the question up in the list.
- Down Arrow: Moves the question down the list.
- Trash: Delete a question.
To disable the FAQ:
- Go to Marketplace > Theme.
- Select Pages & Features from the Marketplace Settings dropdown list.
- Deselect the FAQs checkbox.
Updated 7 months ago