Add FAQs to provide users with answers to common questions.
Users are expected to have questions about your products, services, or general NFT information. By putting answers to general questions in place, an FAQ page can save your users time, reduce questions to your support team, and build trust with your users.
You can create FAQs by adding your own questions or adding recommended questions.
Add a Question
You can use custom markdown to add create your own questions and answers with hyperlinks and HTML formatting.
- Go to Marketing > FAQs.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter a question in the Question field.
- Enter an answer Answer field.
- Click Save.
Use the same process to add additional questions.
Add Recommended FAQs
You can click the Add Recommended FAQs button to populate your page with the following list of preset Q&As:
- What is an NFT?
- What is the Flow Blockchain?
- How will the money be handled?
- How do auctions work?
You can edit the preset Q&A and click the Add New button to add additional questions and answers. Remember to click Save when finished.
Reorder or Delete FAQs
When you add questions to the FAQs page, you have the option to reorder or delete your questions using the following icons to the right of the questions:
- Up Arrow: Moves the question up in the list.
- Down Arrow: Moves the question down the list.
- Trash: Delete a question.
Disable FAQ Page
To disable the FAQ:
- Go to Marketplace > Theme.
- Select Style Options from the Marketplace Settings dropdown list.
- Deselect the Show* FAQs in the Navigation Bar checkbox.
Updated 6 months ago